Upcoming drama: "While you were sleeping"





Genre: Law, Romance, Supernatural
Country: South Korea
Episodes: 32
Duration: 35min each
Airs: Sep 27, 2017 to Nov 16, 2017
Airs On: Wednesday, Thursday
Network: SBS




The last Suzy's publication in her official Instagram was the photo you can see above so I decided to talk about this new upcoming kdrama.

I'm really excited because I love Lee Jong Suk since ever (Idk which was the first k-drama I watched with him because I watched so many) and I really like Suzy so much since the kdrama "Gu family book" and "Dream High" so I can tell that I'm really looking forward to this one.


Besides that, I'm a huge fan of the writer Park Hye-Ryun. She wrote Page Turner (you can see my review to this one here), Pinocchio, I Can Hear Your Voice, Dream High among others. I actually watched it all and that made me a big fan. Lee Jong Suk is probably a big fan too since he was the main star in "Pinocchio" and "I Can Hear Your Voice". Both have a plot with "strange" powers.
In "I can hear your voice" he can hears the thoughts of everyone and in "Pinocchio" the co-star Park Shin Hye is not able to lie due to some rare "disease".


"While you were sleeping" will have a "strange" power too.

-Synopsis-
A woman (Bae Suzy) can see accidents that take place in the future through her dreams. A prosecutor (Lee Jong Suk) struggles to stop those dreams from becoming real.


Small synopsis but very interesting. When I first heard I was so anxious because It would take long but now it's almost airing.
"While You Were Sleeping" will take over the Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Reunited Worlds." And it will air 27th September.


About the cast I couldn't be happier.


Main Roles:



Lee Jong Suk



Bae Suzy



Lee Sang Yeob




Cameo Apperences:

Kim So-Hyun



Yoon Gyun-Sang




Lee Sung Kyung




So, I can say that my expectations are really high since I really like the cast (I think all actors in this k-drama are really talented and I'm trusting that they will make a good job, not only the main ones but the secondary ones too, if you want to see the complete cast click here) and the writer never disappointed me so I'm expecting an awesome story with an amazing plot.


I can't wait! What about you? Will you watch it?

Comments

Popular Posts